August 14, 2020

Upcoming schedule

This is a heads up for what I’ll be doing in the near future: for starters, I’ve decided to make every other book I post on here part of Tiyana’s series. That means that I’ll be posting a different book in between. With that having been said, here’s a short synopsis of the book that will be posted in between Elves of Olympus and Elves of Mendenhall:


Flavia is a young girl who belongs to the Veneli tribe in Gaul. Mark is a young boy who belongs to a prominent Remen family. When the aftermath of the Battle of Alesia brings them together and gives their enemy, Kaesar, the power to destroy everything good and normal that Flavia knows and everything Mark is starting to care about, will they be able to set aside their differences and work together? 


Another thing: I’ll have one break week in between each book to give me a chance to relax from posting. 


That’s all that I can think of at the moment, so that’s all I’m going to say.


~Cira